How to alleviate bunion pain
Bunion corrector brace will help to correct bunions by an aluminum bar in a gentle and comfortable way.
Why should we use bunion splint?
It helps in bunion relief by stabilizing the foot, rectifying the incorrect placing of the toe, and increasing the flexibility of the big toe. The best bunion correctors work towards aligning your toe joints to the normal position while you are sleeping. The bunion splint is made of very lightweight, soft, and comfortable material.
Features and benefits of bunion brace
- HELP FOR BUNION: The hallux valgus splint help to ease the discomfort, pressure, and inflammation caused by bunions, prevent deterioration of the condition, and can also be used for postoperative recovery (bunionectomy)
- ALUMINUM BAR SUPPORT: Bunion splint can press the big toe in the right direction to prevent the joint from bending and keep it in the normal position for a long time. Then gradually relieve and recover from pain and deformity symptoms
- HALLUX VALGUS CORRECTOR: If your foot is already deformed through bunions or your toes are out of alignment, these are an ideal choice for people who can’t wear regular shoes due to deformity of the toes
- FLEXIBLE SIZE: This compression bunion corrector with adjustable pasted hook and loop fasteners to prevent falling. You can fix the position and adjust the tightness according to your needs, fits for most adults (US 5-11 size)
- Restore Natural Alignment
- Alleviate Bunion Pain
- Breathable Material
- Non-slip Design
- Flexible Size Fits Most
- Easy to Clean & Reuse